MotorGuide Wireless Edition provides you exact wireless control with complete freedom of motion. This motor comes requirement with everything you have to begin fishing wirelessly, directly out of the box. Our special high-frequency foot pedal, the market's smoothest stow and deploy, four remote inputs, integrated detachable install, rough-water lower-unit cradle, and an integrated battery indicator are consisted of with every Wireless Edition model. Controlling your boat is easy with the easiest-to-use, the majority of practical foot-control gadget ever designed for a trolling motor. On/off, right/left, and faster/slower wireless motor commands make it a cinch to master for amateur and expert alike. You now have easy, fast, and exact wireless boat placing from anywhere on the deck with a low-profile foot pedal that you can use while sitting or standing. Because the only line holding you down need to be your fishing line. High-speed steering reaction is managed by a durable, extra-large transmission with 1 ° steering resolution for fast and exact course corrections and with the purchase of the optional Hand Control Fob (not consisted of), you can control the motor with your thumb. Variable speed ability permits you to precisely control motion through the water. An incorporated battery indicator displays four levels of charge. Oversized brushes in the electric motor device last longer, increase battery life and make these motors quieter while showing constant levels of thrust. The composite construction of the shaft makes it 33 % more powerful than others on the market, so strong that MotorGuide provides you a lifetime shaft guarantee. Huge seals on the lower device secure important parts from shock and wetness. An unique Cradle Lock ™ Mount is made to take a pounding from rough-water runs and comes requirement with a lockable installing plate and quick-release motor bracket.MotorGuide's renowned Digital Toughness now features exact wireless control and complete freedom of motion in the Wireless Series 55. Digital high-speed steering reaction is generated by a durable, extra-large transmission with one-degree steering resolution for fast and exact course corrections. The 12-volt motor, with the ability of 55 pounds of peak thrust, comes requirement with a Wireless Foot Pedal, a smooth stow and deploy choice, and the flexibility to use up to four remote inputs, including a Wireless Handheld Remote with a built-in detachable install, rough-water lower-unit cradle, and an integrated battery indicator. With the purchase of an optional Wireless Handheld Remote (not consisted of), you can control the motor with your thumb for best trolling from anywhere in the boat. Plus, mixing and comparing to four portable remotes is best for tournament scenarios or tough bites needing teamwork, exact boat control, and accurate bait discussions.
The integrated Battery Indication displays four levels of charge to take full advantage of fishing time.
Toughness is the name of the online game with the Wireless Series 55. The 48-inch shaft's composite construction is strong and designed for lasting heavy use and consists of MotorGuide's lifetime shaft guarantee. Huge seals on the lower device secure important parts from shock and wetness, and the special Cradle Lock Mount is made to take a pounding from rough-water runs, and comes requirement with a lockable installing plate and quick-release motor bracket. An incorporated battery indicator displays four levels of charge, and the electric motor's construction functions extra-large brushes which make it possible for enhanced battery life and constant levels of thrust, while likewise enabling the motor to run quieter.
Key Advantages of Wireless Series Motors
- Wireless Freedom is what MotorGuide's special high-frequency Wireless Foot Pedal is all about. A user friendly, extremely practical foot-control gadget, the pedal includes on/off, right/left, and fast/slow wireless motor commands, making it a cinch to master motor control. Simple, fast, and exact boat placing from anywhere on the deck.
- Optional Wireless Handheld Remote provides exact command of the Digital Wireless motor from anywhere on the boat via the high-frequency signal. Whether speed trolling or merely opting for a quiet giant while eating lunch, the remote is easy and enjoyable to use.
- Quick-Release Mounting Plate makes installation quick and easy. Constructed of rugged extruded aluminum, the installing plate locks in location to form a strong connection, and uses a typical hold pattern. This enables stowing the motor in automobile throughout transportation to avoid rough road wear and tear and fast transfer to a safe and secure area while on the boat.
- Optional Snap-on Wireless Mounting Plate Cover quickly snaps into location to tidy up the deck when swimming or boating.
- Cradle Lock Mount is special to MotorGuide's Wireless Series, and is designed to stand up to the pounding of rough-water runs. The patent-pending Cradle Lock comes requirement with a quick-release, lockable installing plate that fits essentially any boat.
- Oversized Brushes last longer and increase battery life for optimum trolling time at every level. Remarkably quiet, they deliver superior efficiency at all thrust levels and are very efficient.
- Built-in Battery Indication consists of four levels of charge data to take full advantage of fishing time.
- Pontoon Friendly design includes a little footprint install that is detachable and lockable.
- Deep-V Trolling ability has you covered in open water fishing scenarios. The little, 6.5-by-11-inch (W x H) detachable installing plate makes it easy to install the plate and install the motor, and the strong connection is perfect for rough water.